Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

tides | august 13th, 2013



1. Black one-piece swimsuit, Old Navy · 2. Cut-off shorts, Urban Outfitters · 3. Bandana, thrift · 4. Aviators, Forever 21
It's so sad to see the summer slowly come to an end. It's official - I have 9 days until I go back to school, which is a tad bit nerve-wracking for me, especially since I am starting at a new school where I know no one - and not to mention, it's a hell of a lot bigger than my old one. Hopefully all will be well! Today I wanted to bask in the summertime heat and honestly enjoy a bit of my vacation before it ends - and I did! I spent the day at a local beach, Rio Del Mar, and got my tan on. Unfortunately, I also sustained a horrible sunburn, undoubtedly the worst I've had since I was a child and so I am dwelling in pain and the horrendous tan-lines now. Gah! Enjoy these pictures of me trying my hand (again) at photographing waves for my Tumblr.

Lookbook post: http://lookbook.nu/look/5239534-Old-Navy-Onepiece-Swimsuit-Urban-Outfitters

2 comments: