Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

pismo beach 2013



1. Sandals, H&M
Hello everyone! I have recently returned from a very brief day trip to Pismo Beach and I took some really cool photos there from the Pier! I went down and spent the day in SLO (San Luis Obispo, for those of you who don't know) which is where my brother lives, though he wasn't there since it is currently summer and he isn't in school. Then I left SLO for Pismo in the afternoon, caught some dinner, and spent some time at the beach. The next day, I went down to Solvang, which is a fairly small town about an hour from Pismo that is constructed as if it were a town in Denmark. It's the Danish capital of California, if I remember correctly, and it was a really cool place to see! I just wanted to share some of this stuff with all of you and I hope you're having a lovely summer (winter for those of you below the equator!)


No comments:

Post a Comment