Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

forty day dream | july 17th, 2013

1. Leather jacket, Wilson Leather · 2. Grey skirt, Chicnova · 3. Bag, Forever 21 · 4. Black flats, Urban Outfitters
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, though I'm not sure how many of you actually read my posts! I've been fairly busy, seeing as I was in SoCal for quite a bit of time and preoccupied with prepping for that vacation! I love it down in the LA and OC areas and can definitely see myself living there, especially for college (since I am hoping to get accepted at either UCLA or UCI *fingers crossed*) but I did miss NorCal a lot! I went to a local spot today, the Monterey Fisherman's Wharf, and had a lovely lunch and coffee date.
I wanted to blog about this skirt since I got it from the online store Chicnova for doing a collaboration on Polyvore (which you can view here) along with a pair of adorable socks I am hoping to blog about too! I really liked working with them and so far, they've been the best brand I've collaborated with! I definitely recommend checking out their store!

Lookbook post: http://lookbook.nu/look/5146256-Wilson-Leather-Jacket-Chicnova-Grey-Skirt-Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment